Powered by Conduit
Internet Scavenger Hunt #1 (2 on the difficulty scale)
This Internet hunt is part of a series of Internet treasure hunts first published in the Times-Colonist newspaper. Please see the main hunt index for background and a full list.
Use the Google search at the top of your screen under the WebLens logo to answer the questions below. Choose your keywords carefully. Don't just type the question into the form.
- What is the atomic number of silver?
- What is the Internet country code for Iceland?
- From what poem do the lines "Turning and turning in the widening gyre, the falcon cannot hear the falconer" come and who was the poet?
- What is the name of the bacterium that causes Lyme Disease and after whom is it named?
- What is the first line of The Cask of Amontillado?
- What five wines are made by the Mission Vineyards in New Zealand?
- Which Canadian newspaper maintains a database of the mining industry, and in what year was this newspaper established?
- How do you say "where is the bathroom" in Klingon?
- What is the botanical name of the local plant known as Kinnikinnick?
- What is the URL (uniform resource locator) of the Journal of Molecular Modeling?