Powered by Conduit
Internet Scavenger Hunt #4 (5 on the difficulty scale)
This Internet hunt is part of a series of Internet treasure hunts first published in the Times-Colonist newspaper. Please see the main online hunt index for background and a full list of Internet Hunts.
Use the Google search at the top of your screen under the WebLens logo to answer the questions below. Choose your keywords carefully. Don't just type the question into the form.
- What planet in our solar system is the farthest from the sun and what is the name of its moon?
- Who said to err is human, to forgive divine?
- What does ISDN stand for?
- What is the 47th Ferengi Rule of Acquisition?
- By what number must you multiply to convert inches to centimetres?
- What pepper tops out the Dremann Hotness Scale at 50,000 (Jalapeno is a mere 400)?
- Who were the Texas Patriots and in which war did they fight?
- What is soccer's most coveted prize and what country won it in 1990?
- What is a dodecahedron?
- What is the main ingredient (besides rice and seaweed) of unagi sushi?