Powered by Conduit
Internet Scavenger Hunt #7 (5 on the difficulty scale)
This Internet hunt is part of a series of Internet treasure hunts first published in the Times-Colonist newspaper. Please see the main online hunt index for background and a full list of Internet Hunts.
Use the Google search at the top of your screen under the WebLens logo to answer the questions below. Choose your keywords carefully. Don't just type the question into the form.
- When and in which U.S. state was the tradename 'Microsoft' registered? (submitted by a reader.)
- What 16th century Flemish artist painted The Garden of Earthly Delights?
- What is the difference between cologne and after shave lotion?
- What is vexillology?
- When did Helena Blavatsky die, and for what is she famous?
- What are the four original marshmallows in Lucky Charms cereal, and why are people upset?
- To what insect order does the Dragonfly belong?
- What is the name of Chloris Leachman's character in Mel Brooks' Young Frankenstein?
- What Canadian sports team won the Mann cup in 1979?
- What three colours combine to form white on a computer screen?