Powered by Conduit
Internet Scavenger Hunt #9 (8 on the difficulty scale)
This Internet hunt is part of a series of Internet treasure hunts first published in the Times-Colonist newspaper. Please see the main online hunt index for background and a full list of Internet Hunts.
Use the Google search at the top of your screen under the WebLens logo to answer the questions below. Choose your keywords carefully. Don't just type the question into the form.
- What does "a hui hou aku" mean in Hawaiian?
- What literary work begins with the line "The Nellie, a cruising yawl, swung to her anchor without a flutter of the sails, and was at rest"?
- To what address would you write to subscribe to the ARTHRITIS-L mailing list?
- What colour does the hex code "FF0000" specify?
- Who said, "I don't know what star quality is; but whatever it is, I've got it"?
- What does a palynologist do?
- What area is associated with the 520 area code?
- What do the letters in the name of the famous Yahoo! directory stand for?
- What company announced its first shipment of digital switches to Egypt online on September 30, 1997?
- Who came in first in the 1996 Final Nascar Winston Cup Series, and how much did he win?